DBR - Dragon Ball Reborn
Welcome to Dragon Ball Reborn, the coolest new Dragonball text Rpg! Our admins will take the time to make your stay here nothing but extraordinary, enjoy your time here! Register right away.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DBR - Dragon Ball Reborn
Welcome to Dragon Ball Reborn, the coolest new Dragonball text Rpg! Our admins will take the time to make your stay here nothing but extraordinary, enjoy your time here! Register right away.
DBR - Dragon Ball Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Propect

Go down

New Propect Empty New Propect

Post  JediofRealms Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Hello there my name is Shane, JediOfRealms on here but feel free to call me Shane. I have been roleplaying since I was 16 and am 26 now. I love DBZ and own the Fusion tabletop rpg books IRL but have no one to play it with. I have been playing Play By post games like Dungeons and Dragons, D20 Modern, Star Wars, Naruto D20 and Bleach since 2004. So I can play on this. I have never done a freeform homemade rpg thing like this before so am willing to give it a try.

I am working up a detailed character history on a Half-Saiyan who believes he is human and has grown up on Earth. But having a hard time figuring out where we go to roleplay on the forums here. Is it possible to have Master Roshi as my trainer and mentor?

The stat system is kind of confusing to me but I will do my best to try and learn it. I just am posting here so everyone knows I am new and willing to learn. I love playing with others and am very social. Here to have fun and hope everyone is cool with that.
JediofRealms
JediofRealms

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum